(should be) unreleased story

Actually, I don’t have any story to tell, I'm kinda not in a good mood to write any story. Actually
But recently I haven’t spent time wisely, you know my current activities that I did the most are sleeping, watch movie, eat and back to sleep. Hahaha

So tonight I'm going to invest some minutes of my times to write something which is likely more productive than only stand in front of my PC watching movie

Tonight I’m going to talk about K drama which I have watched recently, the title is Reply 1988. This drama contains a lot of good advice for family, friend or even love. This move takes place in Seoul during 88’s in a complex of many houses which there are living about 4-5 family. The duration of each episode actually too long or maybe longer than any other common Kdramas. But trust me, this drama won’t bored you because the story itself mostly funny.

Oke if you ‘re curious about the story just search it Ok
Hehehehe
That’s all my story today, and start to sleepy
Haha, so I’m just gonna stop the story here
Oke see you next time, you take care..... and, bye~ ~ ~

Comments

Popular Posts