A journey to Candi Tegowangi

Haaai, long time no see, hahaha I mean long time no write

I am not realize that this been 3rd week staying at Pare, and next week I will go back to home
This weekend Me and my friends (Mba Indah, Syifa aka Sofa, Putu, Tamara and my sister Ilma), were going to Candi near to our dorm, named Candi Tegowangi. It located in Tegowangi village, Palemanan Subdistrict, Kediri, East Java. The main building of the Candi is only one big Candi and actually based on information written on board, the Candi actually hasn't finished. In first gate there are beekeeping which are neatly row, and somehow scared me because the bees flied around me.There is no entrance fee ticket, so anyone could enjoy this beautiful historical heritage. This Candi usually open start from morning and maybe until afternoon because the first time I arrived there few days before it was closed ( I arrived there at about 16.45).

We were used bicycle and it was took about 10-15 minutes. The weather was really good, we started our journey at 7.00 and we arrived there at 7.10

That was worth it jorney in the morning. After it we were having breakfast at anyelir street which is around 20 minutes away.
Nice day, nice experience
Candi Tegowangi
Main road to Candi
Neatly small garden
Main Candi
Relief detail

Comments

Popular Posts