myself VS antisocial



It’s been a long time since the last post I wrote here. I’ve been busy with lab activities (again) yet, I feel something is missing (maybe because I haven’t shared a lot of my stories within a few weeks). So today during my free (-_-‘’ what kind of free is this) I want to share a some of my thoughts which are come recently. 
A few days ago, I found a video about a guy who has transformed his appearance by using girls make up, he also has a long hair (and it seems better than mine) and the way he talk is really feminine just like what girl normally does. But he said that he’s normal. There’s nothing wrong with it. In that video, he’s talking about his haters and trash comments which come to his page. He talked about his life, his behavior and how he feels comfortable with his life and his lifestyle. He’s really confident. At some point, I bit agree about ‘ be myself ‘ but at the same time, I also realized that be myself has a limit. I have to admit, for the first time in my life I feel like I was wrong all this time to stick with be myself without realizing how dangerous it was. I know actually it has a good meaning and purpose. But, I never imagine this simple sentence can influence the way how people think. 

So, is there any edge for being myself? Does it really need a border to make it more straight?
Finally I found the answer. 

Being myself isn’t wrong, it isn’t bad either. The problem is how we manage myself to understand the people around us without change our true identity. Okay, remember the key “Understand” and “our true identity”. Sometimes we receive a lot of criticisms, opinions, voices from people around Us. Some of it is bad, but a lot of it also good. Things that you have to do are listening, understanding, filter, decide and do. If you think that voices can be good for us, why don’t we choose to take it. If it’s bad, just listen and remove from your head. At least we’re listening and trying to understand.

Listening opinion doesn’t mean that we’re unstable, and trying to fit others thought. Because listening is 12242312312 way far, different to do. But not listening other opinion somehow sounds so selfish or even almost the same as antisocial behavior. I’m sure that 100 % of you don’t want to be considered as an antisocial right?

So, ya myself is good, but we have to listen other opinion.



Comments

Popular Posts