Mr and Mrs
‘Berdoa sama Allah, mohon petunjuk lelaki yang baik, dari
keluarga yang baik, yang soleh, kaya harta itu bisa dicari, ganteng juga bonus,
tapi soleh itu jaminan. Karena kita yang lemah hanya bisa bedoa dan meminta
pertolongan pada Allah, kalau bukan Allah siapa lagi” tiba tiba nenekku
mengagetkanku. π
Deg ( I didn’t
realize when did my granny stood behind me, and started a very serious convo)
“haha, iya sih ne yaa, tapi kan tapi… aku belum akan menikah
segera ini heheh.” Ujarku yang waktu itu masih ditahun ketiga kuliah.
“ya berdoa toh dari sekarang gak ada salahnya. Sambil nunggu
waktu yang tepat kamu kan bisa perbaiki diri kamu, karena pendampingmu kelak ya
sesuai dengan dirimu juga. Kalau kamu mau dapat yang baik, ya jadilah perempuan
yang baik juga”
“hoooo, iya yah. Tapi ne, kan katanya lelaki yang baik itu
untuk perempuan yg baik. Nah tapi kok ada aja ya, misal suaminya baiik banget,
sabar banget udah lah pokoknya T.O.P banget, tapi istrinya hmmmmm.”
“Harusnya gitu, teorinya gitu, tapi pada kenyataanya masih
ada juga yang gak seperti itu, kamu tau kenapa begitu? Kebanyakan dari orang
baik yang ibaratnya kurang beruntung itu, gak mau mendengar nasehat. Contoh saja
sodara jauhmu mbah xxx, dia itu orang yang ahlaknya gak diragukan lagi, sabarnya
gak ada duanya tapi, sewaktu akan menikah banyak yang udah bilang kalau calon
istrinya waktu itu bukan wanita yg baik, tp dia tetep gak mau dengar apa kata
orang, ya kamu lihatkan gimana sekarang?”
Aku cuma mengangguk angguk.
“ ya udah sana kamu belajar masak yang bener, jangan cuma
masak makanan yang aneh aneh”
Hahaha, aneh aneh my nene said >_<
![]() |
| Why a married woman called Mrs, meanwhile nothing different between unmarried man and married man (both called Mr)? |
Well, that’s one of my thousand questions floating in my
head. I always wondering, if it is really true that a good man is for a good woman,
why in reality it wasn’t 100% true? What’s wrong with it?
Then I found the answer.
So, have you prepared for being the good one, or you’ve
already been a good person so far? If the answer is yes, you deserve a congrats
from me. hahaha , nope I‘m kidding.
Actually I have no topic to write, or even a slight Idea
flashing through my dry brain (I need more caffeine to hydrate it). Well, why
did suddenly I write this one instead the other one (which actually nothing).
Hmmm, so according to Hijri calendar, this month is syawal. So,
what.? πππ.
I’ve ever heard that during Syawal you’ll receive a lot of wedding invitations and it’s surely right. Now asking me how many invitations I have received so far within less than a month? Haha more than five. LOL ππ
I’ve ever heard that during Syawal you’ll receive a lot of wedding invitations and it’s surely right. Now asking me how many invitations I have received so far within less than a month? Haha more than five. LOL ππ
I truly happy for them, and yeay once again, I’m happy for
them.
Even though it is supposed to be a good news, yet deep inside
I feel empty. It wasn’t because I’m not married yet, not because of that (or
probably ya, haha). But ya, I know I am not a kid anymore. But I still want to
hang out with you guys, but why did you married, leave me behind. Haha. Nope,
I’m just kidding.
So, back then when we were younger, we used to visit our
primary school teachers few days after 1 syawal. And I really like it because
we were not only meet our teachers, but we also played our memories and laughed
over it. But now, I can’t do that anymore, because approximately 80% of my
friends from primary school (girls) were married, and most of them told me
can’t do that anymore. Huhuhu.
Okay, I am not gonna cry guys, I am just *sobbing
wipe my tears secretly* πΏ
What’s the point? I don’t know either haha. Just a warming up
for my finger and my writing skill since I haven’t started write for a long
time.
To conclude today’s post, I am just wanna say, marriage is
once a lifetime. For you who have already married I am happy for you and
congratulation. πππ
For you guys who still waiting for the prince riding a white
horse (hahaha, obviously this not gonna
happened because there are a lot of others vehicles which much more convenient),
keep being you and I hope you will find the prince who will love you unconditionally,
who will respect your parents as good as their parents, who will be a good
father for your child/children, who will be the light for your family, and will
be the place you called home.
I’m a man and why do I have to find a prince? Oh ya calm
down bro, sorry I am forget about you.
So for you a man who waiting for a princess (idk but this sounds so cheesy >_<,
but I am gonna continue this anw :P ), I am sure you’re not waiting for the
right time to break free a princess under the witch’s spell, or match a pair of
shoes because this aint a fairy tale nor a Hollywood. Haha. Almost the same as
what I have mentioned above, find the right one, if you ready then propose, ask
her, ask the parents (you know, nowadays
if you not moving as fast as light, you’ll regret if someone move faster than
you, trust me. My boy-friend, no I mean I have a friend, and he is a boy. He
had experienced it. And nothing he could do but regretting for being too slow),
make sure that you really deserve to be with her (I mean like, if you considering yourself as a man, you should have to
know your vision, your dream and what you gonna do later on after married,
because you gonna be the leader of your own ship).
Throw out your wish list of ideal for the perfect mate, set
and steer you own life goals towards your higher purpose, bless the plan,
pray.. pray.. and pray πππ
Keep being you and be happy.
Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure, and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honorable. _Surah an-Nur Ayah 26_

Comments
Post a Comment