Like being alone, but I hate to be lonely

Is being alone means lonely ?
absolutely it is not. It doesn't necessarily mean that alone is lonely, well idk whether they are come from one word or anything, I don't care tho. Haha

Some people enjoy their "alone" to recharge their energy, control emotions,  or to reflect.
However, some people can't stand 5 minutes for being alone, except when they need to go to the restroom 🤣.
But it's also not completely right to judge a person who bravely said that she/he needs to be alone to be like "Uh, you're a loner? hmm she must be antisocial" and blah blah.
Because honesty,  I'm one of those people. Hence, I know the reason.
Sometimes, continually meet a lot of people make me tired (fyi some of my buddies are the same as me!😁). But it doesn't mean, I hate to meet people. Just, need myself to enjoying a sip of coffee, with like many hours looping the lofi hiphop music, and books, and cat (if I were have it). On the other day, after a long time living in a cave, finished all the  sequences of meditation routines, I also have an urge to meet people, to make me remember that I also just a human being.  Who need people, friends,  family, peers, or even the person stand on the left hand side when you passed by the small road, paddling a mouth watering snacks which you may regret to ignore its temptation. 

If you meet a person who needs to be alone, just let her/him be. Respect it, you might not know how important is their 'me time' it might sounds funny but somehow I have some friends who considering me time as important as having a holiday. Well, not literally but sort of. Hahaha. kinda similar to releasing stress ?? umm, maybe.

~an extremely unimportant thoughts~

Comments

  1. Yeay, postingan terbaru! tapi aku salfok sama sepatu barunya hohooho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akhirnyaaaa aku bisa bales komen. Aaaak syenangnya.
      Udah lama fa ini. udah ada setahun kali ya.

      Btw makasih sudah mampir. Tiada kesan tanpa kehadiranmu.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts