[The words untold] I am tired

I am tired
Being a stone standing alone in the dessert is so tiring
Being a tree with few leaves which dead one by one everyday is tiring
While the winds are blowing
And the rain is pouring
Leaving the empty branches

I am tired
To be the person who has no place to rely on
No place to tell my scar, no space for me to cry
No time for me to tell my own suffer
No one try to understand my sadness
No one asking my day, am I okay ??

I tried to fill myself with positivity
I tried to share my energy and radiated to the people around me

But absorbing all the negativity from the people around me slowly killing my bright side
People are relying on me, with their saddest part of their lives
Hopeless, but asking me to listen, demanding me to understand the pain, while I have my own pain

I am not an empty space
Or big hole underneath the ground
The place where you able to throw, or spitting all you bad days

I am human
I also tired
I also do need the person to talk to
Letting all my bad days evaporate through my stories

I need a remedy
I need some breaks
I need some spaces
I need to breathe

Please
Hold my hand, listen to my story for once
Let me tell you what I am feeling
Or if you can't,  at least
Leave me alone, please
And let me heal myself

Comments

Popular Posts