[The Words Untold] Just another random thought

Do you know how it fells, to have a strong sense of sniffing something fishy. Like, you know something, you do really understand what's circling around you. All of those rotten things which you sick of, you really want to said it all loud but you do not even have a physical evidence.
Though you do not have a reliable evidence, but your gut feeling said it all.

I was trying many methods, uncountable efforts I made to get rid all of this negative thought, but I cannot. I really can't. Because, I was witnessing to much. I knew too much, to the level I no longer able to handle it. Sadly I have to keep this all by myself. Enough is enough.

I need to focus with myself. Cutting all negativity.
Focus on my research, college, publications etc.
Ikr, it's hard because those disgusthings are sticking to you like 24/7.
Hahahaha
But I'll try my best.

Wish me luck.
Wish I still have some lucks.

Comments

Popular Posts