January, 2021
It has been a long time since the last time I wrote here. 2020 was pretty rough, there were many things had happened. and of course, the biggest pandemic in my life has been around for over a year. Living in a new normal condition, may plans were cancelled, many schedules were rescheduled. People are suffered, tired both mentally and physically.
I would say, this is probably one of the time when finally we realized, we have been busy all this time. without having enough time to have a rest and listen to our tired body. We don't really know what our mind has been really wanted.
Now it is 2021. I am sitting here, in the same desk, normal morning routine with a cup of a hot newly brewed coffee. It is January now and Thailand has been windy and the temperature drops pretty quick, from 25°C in the afternoon to 8°C in the morning. My mind has always been busy, and now is even more busier than I have ever been. Perhaps the 'winter' vibe gives me a gloomy mood. Moreover, the nightmare that has been around since the beginning of the year might be another reason why I always wake up in the middle of the night full of anxiety. Airplane incident few weeks ago, followed by the sequences of the catastrophic events, landslide in Sumedang, floods in Kalimantan, Earthquake in West Sulawesi, Mt. Semeru eruption, and high tide in Manado. Not to mention a high surge of Covid-19 cases each day.
Comments
Post a Comment