Move (ing) / (on)

actually  I dunno what to say, so many things in my head.
today i will be moving on, back to my home town, back to my old room at my parents house
I should be happy, but literally I also confuse with my own feeling
in this city, I have so many story and this is may be the best story so far
To many memories to leave, and to many chapter to finish
I just feel that I still have a lot of things that actually 'unfinished' 'unsolved' and so on
move will always be harder, like the first time I came to this city and left my home for a while, I cry a lot because I miss anything in my home. But now, I feeling the same way as the first time I came here, I might gonna really miss all things here, the 'very hot' weather, high intensity of UV, my friends, my lecturers, my supervisor even maybe the landlord 😂😂😂
but the story still flowing, I have to make another chapter
Bye Tembalang, Bye 'atlas' city
I will be missing you and all about you

Comments

Popular Posts