My night
It's heavy rain outside
It's been raining since morning
tonight I just sitting with my books, a cup of coffee and a doughnut (haha, I only can eat 1 doughnut tonight because actually I just finished my dinner 😅 haha, calories problem)
feels so warm and cozy
more over, I listening to indies korean singers (or band I dont know exactly) named 'Coffee boy' 'J rabbit' 'Taru' etc. OMG I cant describe how wonderful their voice are. I enjoyed their songs so much, in Indonesia we might could mentioned to Mocca
Few days ago I started from the very basic level of English, because I still have a problem with grammar. So tonight started my personal tutoring (I do it by my self)
lil bit hard because I have to find my own mistakes and lack of structures
Actually I like to read, listen or speak english, but I tend to be more being unstructured and in formal
So this might gonna be my biggest enemy since I using english without 'formula or structure' an that's totally not good
I'm gonna continue my task tonight
I will finished here
byee ☺☺
Comments
Post a Comment