Alone in a crowd
Have you ever felt like you've been alone all this
time or bored even though you're actually surrounded by a lot people who
smile at you, help you, talk to you, interact with you and any other
things that make you remember that you're a human who needs another.
Have you ever felt like you're kinda afraid of being alone, abandoned, not being loved or needed, or cared about.
Society has changed, so many things have transformed, yet
sometimes I feel like past stories were the best. Sometimes, I really
want to travel to my previous experiences, replaying old nice stories,
enjoying the best chapter of my past together with people I've missed
the most.
But, we're living for right now
We have to move on
Past stories were nice
But futures are extremely challenging, and will be worth the wait.
We have to move on
Past stories were nice
But futures are extremely challenging, and will be worth the wait.
Life is the moment we're living right now
*sorry guys, this just a random things floating in my head*
*sorry guys, this just a random things floating in my head*

Comments
Post a Comment