Sleep habit!!
So I've been facing a quite disturbingly bad habits which I didn't realize when did it started.
At first I thought 'Ah! this good that didn't get sleepy until midnight, then I can do a lot of things'
as time passed by, I realize this not good. Lack of sleep surely isn't good thing. I've ever experienced it. last year, I was having a short holiday, yet I need to make a lab report by the next week. During 3 days of holiday, I could only sleep for about 6-8Hrs (for total 3days I have). On the way back home(dorm actually), few minutes after the plane took off I felt an extremely head pain which I couldn't stand, feels like someone stabbing me on my head, and of course, short of breathe.
I guess there's an abnormality inside my body, whether physically or mentally, or both. idk. but i know this is just not good.
fyi, I'm a hyperthyroid fighter, this probably the one that can explain me why I couldn't get a good quality sleep.
I've searched a lot of methods how to have a deep good quality sleep. I've done most everything, dim the light, taking shower exactly before sleep, wash the hair, turning off gadgets, and I even trying to rearrange my room so I thought, I gonna get tired soon. but sometimes it doesn't work.
In my case, when I got lack of sleep during night, I wouldn't get sleepy on the whole day but tiredness, have no energy and can't concentrate.
But recently, I feel extremely sleepy in the early evening. it wasn't a normal time for sleep, I did tho. lol.
But, probably this is really helps me. 😄
At first I thought 'Ah! this good that didn't get sleepy until midnight, then I can do a lot of things'
as time passed by, I realize this not good. Lack of sleep surely isn't good thing. I've ever experienced it. last year, I was having a short holiday, yet I need to make a lab report by the next week. During 3 days of holiday, I could only sleep for about 6-8Hrs (for total 3days I have). On the way back home(dorm actually), few minutes after the plane took off I felt an extremely head pain which I couldn't stand, feels like someone stabbing me on my head, and of course, short of breathe.
I guess there's an abnormality inside my body, whether physically or mentally, or both. idk. but i know this is just not good.
fyi, I'm a hyperthyroid fighter, this probably the one that can explain me why I couldn't get a good quality sleep.
I've searched a lot of methods how to have a deep good quality sleep. I've done most everything, dim the light, taking shower exactly before sleep, wash the hair, turning off gadgets, and I even trying to rearrange my room so I thought, I gonna get tired soon. but sometimes it doesn't work.
In my case, when I got lack of sleep during night, I wouldn't get sleepy on the whole day but tiredness, have no energy and can't concentrate.
But recently, I feel extremely sleepy in the early evening. it wasn't a normal time for sleep, I did tho. lol.
But, probably this is really helps me. 😄
Comments
Post a Comment