A random thought
I really dont know how people are getting in into the relationship
I mean like, really I'm not trying to seek for the attention
I just curious, among thousand relationships were made and broken, how did it happen.
How they approaching, start a convo, find their common interest, chatting all day until the time when they finally share their deep convo
I roughly can imagine the sequence of the process. But I haven't had the experience, really. Idk either I was so selective or I was so stupid for being so blunt and had no idea what's going on.
well, I do remember when I was in the college, it was about second or third year. one of my friend was asking me 'why would you be really selective? there's alot people around you and you just acting stupid?' ohh wait. dude, let me tell you something.
On my point of view, a relationship in terms of dating should be followed by marriage. Therefore, when it comes to relationship the only matter I think about was the future. I don't want to hurt people just because of the temporary excitement. Like we never know what will happen in the future, people are easily changing, from extremely fond of one another and in the next day act like enemy. Vice versa.
I would say when I was younger I was so dumb, I couldn't even properly taking care of myself. I wouldn't be so irresponsible, made promises which probably I couldn't keep. As I said, I didn't wanna hurt someone, so did I'm. Tough I was experienced bitterness in the past, it was merely because of my own fault. It was because of nobody but myself, the one who couldn't hold back on someone who act nice, and thought that it was mean something when it wasn't. Well, so it was my fault right? And I have no right to accuse anyone.
Well, since then I start being so careful of everything, conscientious through every consideration I make. is it a traumatic effect? lol
It used to be fine five or two years ago, but in the time I nearly embrace my quarter age??. I ought to open my heart, tough it won't be easy, but I guess that's the right thing to do.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete