Mental illnesses : How to approach them
Just few days ago I wrote about depression and mental illnesses
and yesterday on twitter the top trend was an idol who committed suicide. It was surprising me, because you know, that the problems are truly surrounding us.
I can't judge them, like 'why you gotta be so depressed?'; 'why you can't just get over it?' 'why it bothering you so much'
our judgment won't help them either.
suggest this and that, from our point of view which irrelevant with what they fight for.
There's a big battle inside their head which nobody can see.
The main problem of depression isn't as simple as we pronounce it. They shifted from being miserable all day to be the happiest person in the world.
Do you know how many people suffering? WHO said it's approx more than 300 million people. What a great number!
Be the bridge across their loneliness probably can give some help. try to understand them, not avoid and isolate .
Don't try to fit them directly into our standards, because they're sick while we're not. that's quiet unfair honestly.
don't let our definition of being normal makes them down even more.
I'm not saying this because I'm trying to pretend as a psychologist. I'm not. and we not need to be a psychologist to understand the basic knowledge of mental illnesses. because we never know, when will we gonna face this problem. Moreover, be someone who can be with for the person who suffering isn't that bad.
and yesterday on twitter the top trend was an idol who committed suicide. It was surprising me, because you know, that the problems are truly surrounding us.
I can't judge them, like 'why you gotta be so depressed?'; 'why you can't just get over it?' 'why it bothering you so much'
our judgment won't help them either.
suggest this and that, from our point of view which irrelevant with what they fight for.
There's a big battle inside their head which nobody can see.
The main problem of depression isn't as simple as we pronounce it. They shifted from being miserable all day to be the happiest person in the world.
Do you know how many people suffering? WHO said it's approx more than 300 million people. What a great number!
Be the bridge across their loneliness probably can give some help. try to understand them, not avoid and isolate .
Don't try to fit them directly into our standards, because they're sick while we're not. that's quiet unfair honestly.
don't let our definition of being normal makes them down even more.
I'm not saying this because I'm trying to pretend as a psychologist. I'm not. and we not need to be a psychologist to understand the basic knowledge of mental illnesses. because we never know, when will we gonna face this problem. Moreover, be someone who can be with for the person who suffering isn't that bad.
Comments
Post a Comment