A short chat convo

It started with the page of the current book I read, the conversation was started. Between me and one of my friend who recently shared the same situation

Last night after such a long time, begin with my status on WhatsApp story. We (me and my friend) had a wonderful chat which made me feels better.

🐧 : Me
🐰 : My friend

🐰 : Maksudnya? I don't understand (talking about the picture above)

🐧: semacam
we won't find happiness while we searching what happiness is. Just enjoy every moment passing through the stories of our life,
don't wait for happiness approach us, particularly when whe set our goals or definition of happiness or achievement are so high.

🐰: But sometimes we need to set a higher goal , so that if we fall we still fall among stars .. someone said like that. What d' u think?

🐧: that's absolutely true!
but why wouldn't we enjoy and find happiness while working on it?
I mean like
some people think that we would be happier when we reach the top, or just achieving what we really want, we got it all. But aren't we are living in the current time? the really current moments
cause we never know, is the 'tomorrow' will be really come?
why don't we just happy and enjoy the time while we struggling over it 😄😄😄
I guess that is how the book is trying to tell us
you don't have to be agree anyway 😁😁

🐰: But, how you hang on struggling situation towards your dreams? And how do you know that you are moving forward in terms of reach your big goal, not conversely stagnant or even going back from your main dream ?

🐧: people are experiencing a lot of ups and downs
absolutely
I just believe that one day the day that has been so long apparently will be really come
but, I also need to remember the differences of giving up and having had enough. I should know when to stop or when to dig little bit more and endure it although it is only for millisecond. There must be time when we feel like less motivated than we were previously. This is sounds super normal. Almost everyone has experienced it and this is what happened to me right now.
I was questioning myself
"am I not good enough?"
"am I not qualified enough just to pass it?"
surely I had so many thoughts about that. Honestly I was trying to endure my pain and forget everything passed me out. Voices of people who mocking at me, shadows of people who leaving me when I really need them
I was trying to hold back on my tears, but I couldn't do that,
I mean, it just weighed out my chest.
So I was thinking about
it is okay to feeling down
it is really fine to let your tears raging on your outer eyes
as long as we are not giving up
there will always be a way

🐰: But the one things that you should know is you are not alone nor .. there are some of people who face and struggling the same dreams like yours but indifferent way. You that you should know, I'm the one among them. Hahaa
The hardest moment is when I realizd that nobody understand and unable to share the burden of mine. It's the most killing me , surely. Then the other scarriest moment when I'm start to compare my life with other people life. That was such the most devastated situation though

🐧: I guess that's the problem
comparing with other just make it worse
but people just doing the same thing tho
haha, like you know they gonna asking 'eh, where you have been? what are you doing for so long and it seems you not making any step forward?' and so on and so on
I really need to go to Alaska!!!!
or, Amazon is a good idea too
lol
and you know? the worst part????
The people who used to cheering us are leaving us behind, they (probably) don't freaking care about concern we're facing.This probably such a natural selection, how to find people who really care or just disguised pretend to be care lol. (that's life anyway. they have their own destination, therefore they took different route. lol. part of growing up tho, they won't be there forever, maybe we did the same too. who knows. I hate being adult)

🐰: Lol.. owner drollingfoods account superrbbbs (my Instagram 2nd account. Btw it supposed to be Droolingforfoods wkwkwk)


🐧: that's life!
hahaha
it would never always be sweet
not so good for your health lah

🐰 I think family and god are the best cure. Wkwk diabetes cuy

🐧: exactly
who never leave us behind and let us sad 😄😄

🐰: Yepyeo
But, thanks for your sharing. Enlighting me so deeply

🐧: me too
thanks dude!

🐰: Yeah.. if you need somebody to talk contact me anytime

🐧: okeee 😊😊

And this how the convo ended

-Fin-

Comments

Popular Posts