Syawal 1439 H
Happy Eid Mubarak guys!!
Alhamdulillah, a month which we had been waiting for so long, the one who greeting us once in twelve, the moment where a lot people make a simple until a bigger turning point in their lives, Ramadan has passed.
Tough it was really sad to say goodbye over Ramadan, I guess sadness wasn't an appropriate expression we have welcoming Eid.
This Ramadan was really hard, because two of my sisters were hospitalized and of course I had to be there, done some of the day shift, at the end it was beautiful too.
There are a lot of things happened to my life, which of course I need to appreciate and be grateful for. Tough I would really be honest that actually, perhaps I am touching the lowest level of my life for the whole 24+ years, I would say sometimes I am sad and keep seeing things during my sleep. Don't worry, I guess it wasn't a depression, sometimes I just feeling sad and I know it is normal tough I had never experienced the sadness as much as I have now. It Is life lah, the espresso is being poured! it is extremely bitter. However, I am really happy to have my family who keeps support me, I'm happy to have precious friends who always motivate me, I am happy with the blessing that Allah has given me much more than I really need.
This Ramadan, I was worried about my quran recitation. I was promised to myself that I had to complete it, but it was quite hard since my period is about one third of the whole month. Then suddenly, I found a picture on Instagram on how to complete the Qur'an within a month, for once, twice or more. I was following the twice khatam program in order to overcome the two thirds of the Ramadan I had. Alhamdulillah, all the praises and thanks be to Allah.
I will really miss you, oh Ramadan
I will really miss the warmth of the days spent during Ramadan, the moment when we randomly shaking each other hands after tarawih, the moment when strangers were share what they have for iftar, the moment when people are busy to serve their very best to be closer to Allah.
Alhamdulillah, a month which we had been waiting for so long, the one who greeting us once in twelve, the moment where a lot people make a simple until a bigger turning point in their lives, Ramadan has passed.
Tough it was really sad to say goodbye over Ramadan, I guess sadness wasn't an appropriate expression we have welcoming Eid.
This Ramadan was really hard, because two of my sisters were hospitalized and of course I had to be there, done some of the day shift, at the end it was beautiful too.
There are a lot of things happened to my life, which of course I need to appreciate and be grateful for. Tough I would really be honest that actually, perhaps I am touching the lowest level of my life for the whole 24+ years, I would say sometimes I am sad and keep seeing things during my sleep. Don't worry, I guess it wasn't a depression, sometimes I just feeling sad and I know it is normal tough I had never experienced the sadness as much as I have now. It Is life lah, the espresso is being poured! it is extremely bitter. However, I am really happy to have my family who keeps support me, I'm happy to have precious friends who always motivate me, I am happy with the blessing that Allah has given me much more than I really need.
This Ramadan, I was worried about my quran recitation. I was promised to myself that I had to complete it, but it was quite hard since my period is about one third of the whole month. Then suddenly, I found a picture on Instagram on how to complete the Qur'an within a month, for once, twice or more. I was following the twice khatam program in order to overcome the two thirds of the Ramadan I had. Alhamdulillah, all the praises and thanks be to Allah.
I will really miss you, oh Ramadan
I will really miss the warmth of the days spent during Ramadan, the moment when we randomly shaking each other hands after tarawih, the moment when strangers were share what they have for iftar, the moment when people are busy to serve their very best to be closer to Allah.
Comments
Post a Comment