Map of My Story [2019]
So I was planning to write something to celebrate this blog's 8th birthday which supposed to be in December 9th 2019. Since I will be extremely busy during that day, I made an earlier celebration, which mostly talking about my stories. So this gonna be such a self-check. There were so many things happened within this year. This definitely one of the best roller coaster I ride so far. So many things I learnt from, so many people I felt grateful to meet. I can't wait to ride another because my adrenaline is ready to embrace another ups and downs.
At the beginning, I was planning to write in the very detail, but it turns out I didn't have enough time. I still have story in July, about my comprehensive exam, my birthday, and mudik moment. Unfortunately, I have to end this compilation here, The Map of My Story. Maybe, this is going to be the last post for this year, 2019, since my end-year schedule is tightly packed already. I hope I can write another story in the beginning of 2020.
Lastly, thankyou for visit this page. Happy (early) New Year
Here I put the list of this compilation story.
Part 1 MOMS: 1. The Beginning
Comments
Post a Comment