Landslide
Recently I like songs from UK singer namely Oh Wonder. They are
a London-based alt-pop duo, consisting of Josephine Vander Gucht and Anthony
West. You know I always falling in love with soft voice, mellow music and indie
as well. It seems like give me ‘peace’ feeling and relaxed. Based information I
cited from Wikipedia their genres are Indie pop PBR&B electropop synth-pop.
The first time I heard their song was when one of my best friend (Siu) sent me
16 seconds of this short clip. From the first time I heard this song I really
like this. At that time I heard the song titled ‘Landslide’. It tells about a
friend who encourage her friend after broken up. Actually the main point I
noticed here is how this friend gives her friend strength, give support,
confidence and the line that repeated the most is “ I’ll be there for you”.
I know it hurts sometimes but
You'll get over it
You'll find another life to live
I know you'll get over it
I know you're sad and tired
You've got nothing left to give
But you'll find another life to live
I know you'll get over it
So when you're caught in a landslide
I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you
And in the rain, give you sunshine
I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you
And every time that you're lonely
Every time that you're feeling low, you should know
I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you, you know
I know your hope is heavy but
You'll get over it
You'll find another life to live
I know you'll get over it
And I know you feel like everything
Is falling to the wind
But don't you let the thunder in
Cause I know you'll get over it
So when you're caught in a landslide
I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you
And in the rain, give you sunshine
I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you
And every time that you're lonely
Every time that you're feeling low, you should know
I'll be there for you, I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you, you know
You fell down by the wayside
Love locked in an overflow
And you threw stones at the starlight
Cause I stood on the sidelines telling you
That I get that you're lonely
And I see that you feel alone
But I hide in your heartbeat
I'll be there for you, you know
The particular thing I found here that the voice is like
combination between girl and boy. At first I didn’t noticed it, but after I’ve
heard some of their other songs with my headphone on, it clearly the blend of
male and female voice ( it must be Josephine Vander Gucht and Anthony West,
hahaha).
Well, finally it comes to end. Times up, I’ve should stop
it here
Bye bye

Comments
Post a Comment