My first TBS
Finally after waiting for ages my the body shop (TBS) arrived. This is my first time using this product actually. Because of my acnes problem I've tried a lot of products and methods to get rid all of my acne which are being stayed and regenerated in my face for about 5 months.
The reasons why finally I came to this product are, first I've been using some products (drug store) and it didn't work well. At first I used Clean and clear but then it didn't work at al, so I moved to local products Wardah it also didn't work, the last time I used acnes it was the cheapest but work best until my bacteria P. acnes immune to this product. Sooo, after 5 months experience, I try this TBS.
How did finally I choose this TBS?
One of my friend who also has an acne problem give recommendation about TBS. She said it work better than acnes for her.
You know, the feeling of eating a bunch of good advertisements and testimonies make me wanna try some. And finally here it is, My first TBS
I will give my testimonial later yaaa
See yaaa
Comments
Post a Comment