So fair, so cold : Good morning !
Good morning
the weather just chill out today, even this morning I wake in almost freeze temperature I'm overreacting, actully it is only 21 °C and the water just like an ice water.
But my mother always said that if in the morning is cold, there will be very hot in the afternoon. But you know, normally highest temperature level in my home town averaged about 27-28 °C, chill enough right?
This morning I don't know what to do, so I just taking random photo, then laying on my bed with blanket covering my body and write something also random here.
Hahaha
So, here the picture that I took about 20 minutes ago.
the weather just chill out today, even this morning I wake in almost freeze temperature I'm overreacting, actully it is only 21 °C and the water just like an ice water.
But my mother always said that if in the morning is cold, there will be very hot in the afternoon. But you know, normally highest temperature level in my home town averaged about 27-28 °C, chill enough right?
This morning I don't know what to do, so I just taking random photo, then laying on my bed with blanket covering my body and write something also random here.
Hahaha
So, here the picture that I took about 20 minutes ago.
Comments
Post a Comment