23
So today I officially become a 23
girl. Nothing special happened, because I think this just like another day for
me except the reality that my number of age was added. I’m happy and feel
blessed because Allah still give me a chance, time to inhale free oxygen,
eating the plants and animal which living on this earth, give me countless number of happiness,
good parents, siblings, family, friends, best friend or even an enemy.
I’ve been through a lot of story
within 23 years. Like the first time I spoke, I run, went to school, graduated
for the first time when I was a kindergarten student, the first time I skipped
class, and so on.
I can’t, and not need to describe
how happy I am using thousands of words, because I think I am not really good
at it and yeah, I just don’t know how making a good sentence. Happy and blessed is the best
two words that represent myself now.
Plans
As usual, I like to make a goal
to push and remind me what I’m going to do. I have graduated from university
for the bachelor program majored in Biology. I’m preparing myself to continue
my study for my master degree. My father has said that, he can’t be any longer
provide for my school tuition fee, because this year my sister also entering
university. Thus, I have to get a scholarship or sponsor in order to continue
my study. Even though I consider myself to struggle as a school and scholarship
hunter, this doesn’t rule out the possibility that I also still trying to find
a job. I’m not a jobless, just a seeker both for school and job, which one come
first, I’ll take the order.
As a pre-requirement , proof of
English ability is a must. For English test, I am planning on taking an IELTS
test. For the preparation, I am learning from some books (Cambridge IELTS is
really recommended) and website to measure my own score. I am targeting for at least
overall band 7, with 8 for listening, 7.5 for reading, 6.5 for writing and 7 for
speaking. Currently my highest each band : listening 8 and reading 7.5. For
writing and speaking, I can’t measure it because I need someone to evaluate. But
based on spelling and grammar checker (online) I think my writing band is
between 5.5-7, and for my speaking, I remember that my tutor when I was in Pare
said that my speaking was good enough for taking the IELTS test, I just need more practices to get
used to it, especially speed control and some minor grammatical error. I am planning on taking test by
the end of this month or in the middle of next month. I hope it will go well.
Recent activity
So, what am I doing now? Recently
I’ve been giving a private class for those who will
join biology and scientific writing competition. I never thought that giving a
private tutoring for a high- schooler, would make me lose my energy. Just like a few days ago, a week before the
competition I gave an extra time start from 9 until 16.30, we were having break only to pray and lunch. Moreover, I was preparing the
material until late night. After that I collapsed and need some rest. I think I
am just taking it too much (I don’t know why, I just
always passionate about doing something. And I think that would be
okay. But my body knows the answer better than myself). After Idul Fitri I will continue for tutoring a student who will
join the scientific writing competition. I hope I can use my time wisely.
At
this moment, I am also learning how to cook and serve a cuisine. I
am not really good at it, neither I am bad to make some dishes. My grandmother
always oversees me how to cook, because like she always says woman needs to know how to cook.
I am home
After a very long time leaving
home (7 years exactly) finally I am home. This is one of the moment that I have
expected. Since the first time a leaved home, I always wonder, when will I come
home and go through a Ramadhan together with my family? (because I really want
to spend my best time with my best people). After 7 years, it happened. I
really enjoyed the moment helping my mother, cooking, preparing for sahur, and
doing some housework. Last year I was having a problem with my heart
(Alhamdullillah, now I am getting better), so that I couldn’t help well.
If you’ve read this so far, I
want to say thank you. And for those who sent me messages and wishes, I feel
grateful to have you all. I hope your wishes for me will be in return for you
as well. Whatever successes or failures are waiting, I want to thank you for
letting me share what I’ve learned with you. I definitely have a bad day, and
things are never perfect. But most of time, I am happy.

Comments
Post a Comment