Back to Atlas city
I know this all way so sudden, this happened so fast. I never thought and haven't been ready to leave home again. But ya, my story should be continued. I leave home again.
Today I back to place where I used to pursue my bachelor degree. Yup, Atlas city.
Today I go to Tembalang again, and tomorrow I'll start my first working day. Working in the laboratory as usual, and preparing for my internship program in the next two months.
Even though it's really hard to start new habit, yet I have to force my self. Better leaving my comfort zone than only enjoying it while actually I do nothing better.
I really enjoyed my time in the past 3 months. It was the longest time I stayed home after I leaved home 7 years ago.
Bismillah...
The train is coming
🚋🚋🚋🚋🚋🚋
Comments
Post a Comment