Plan
Talking about the plan and planning on something, it’s always been
unpredictable.
People like us could only plan on something, make an effort and wait for the result. That’s how do I live my life, as well as my goals. There were a lot of lists, plans written, happened, flew or even bleached.
People like us could only plan on something, make an effort and wait for the result. That’s how do I live my life, as well as my goals. There were a lot of lists, plans written, happened, flew or even bleached.
A few years ago when I was 14 and confused to decide which High school for me to pursue my goal. At the really first I have kind a slight interest toward SMAN 1 Purwokerto because one of my friends brought a school magazine (which later I knew it named ‘Suryakanta Magazine’At that time I was hoping to be one of student there, my friends told me that it seems impossible for us to be accepted because of higher qualifications. I gave up even before I tried my first attack, I buried my dream, maybe it was even deeper than I’ve ever thought, until one day something was digging up my burrow.
At that time
I was one of the part of a school delegation for national young inventor
competition, together with 3 other teams. Our supervisor told us that if we
could be the top 3, we would have an opportunity to get a golden ticket which
can be used to choose any high school in Indonesia. That was really a great
chance for me, that was what I thought. I have a really high expectation for
this, and I didn’t have any doubt to be placed in the top 3. Why not?
Our team could be top 30 research proposal after selected from over
thousand proposals? I thought top 3 was
going to be easier since we’ve been through over thousand proposals. I never
predict that my team mate would kind a betray me before the race was started. She
told me to forget about the golden ticket because she will be the one who use
it ( actually I don’t even sure and understand what does the golden ticket
means). Finally, I forget the golden ticket and I
found the other way to reach my own goal. I don’t care with what other people
said. At that time I didn’t know what ‘going to the extra miles’ but I did it. I was
studying harder than I’ve ever made (about 3-4 hours after school, for a junior student
who have an after school program until 17.30). I also tried another school
option because I still doubted myself (I was rejected from my secondary school option
because of my social score was below the minimum grade school requirement. Hahah
the minimum score was 65, but my social score was 63 when I was in 7th
grade, this is the reason I hate social subject).
You know, hard work never betray you! Finally, I made it and I was accepted to be one of
student in schools where previously I only could imagine, even
before I detached my junior school’s uniform.
Another story about plan, I
never planned to live in Semarang, being part of Diponegoro University.
When I was in high school I really want to study at ITB because one of my cousins was graduated from ITB. She is incredibly amazing. When she was in high school, she was joining Chemistry Olympiad and placed 3rd over the country. Because of it, she was offered to continue her study at the ITB (pharmacy) for free. I thought, since we’re graduating from the same elementary and junior high school, I would also follow her path. But ya, we’re different, she loves chemistry and I am the one who really hate a subject with a bunch of rules. So, after being rejected by over 3 universities, I was accepted at Diponegoro University. I know that was the best for me. If I accepted in ITB I might not meet a lot of good friends like I did in Undip, I might not have a chance to gain a lot of experiences like I’ve ever made in Undip.
When I was in high school I really want to study at ITB because one of my cousins was graduated from ITB. She is incredibly amazing. When she was in high school, she was joining Chemistry Olympiad and placed 3rd over the country. Because of it, she was offered to continue her study at the ITB (pharmacy) for free. I thought, since we’re graduating from the same elementary and junior high school, I would also follow her path. But ya, we’re different, she loves chemistry and I am the one who really hate a subject with a bunch of rules. So, after being rejected by over 3 universities, I was accepted at Diponegoro University. I know that was the best for me. If I accepted in ITB I might not meet a lot of good friends like I did in Undip, I might not have a chance to gain a lot of experiences like I’ve ever made in Undip.
Every
plan has their own answer. Every answer has their own good..
Just never doubt with your plans, and never hate your path,
and never regret your footstep that you left behind.
Keep moving!

Comments
Post a Comment