4th Day
This is the Fourth day but my body start to exhausted. oke sorry before that I haven't post anything since few days ago because I have a lot of activities here, start from 5.30 up to 20.00 and of course I have a break times.
my daily schedules are :
5.30-6.30 : morning vocabulary
8.00-9.30 : main class 1 (speaking)
9.45-11.15 : main class 2 (speaking)
14.00-15.30 : main class 3 (pronunciation)
16.00-17.30 : main class 4 (grammar)
19.00-20.00 : night class
my daily schedules are :
5.30-6.30 : morning vocabulary
8.00-9.30 : main class 1 (speaking)
9.45-11.15 : main class 2 (speaking)
14.00-15.30 : main class 3 (pronunciation)
16.00-17.30 : main class 4 (grammar)
19.00-20.00 : night class
it feels like back to my past when I was student in senior high school. at the first day I feel so tired and like going to faint because of the schedule. Fortunately I enjoyed living here because the atmosphere, friends, tutors are so good.
at first time entered class, the first speaking class is tutored by Miss Arista. In class we were told to make a short conversation. it was so fun. In the end of class Miss Arista recomend me to move from basic class in to intermediate class, because she said that I actually have got the basic. At first I confused because this was only the first period of the class at the first day. Then I said that I would considered that later, after finishing the first day. Finally I decided to finish first day and would move to intermediate class at the next day.
In the next day, I started my english lessons at pre intermediate class.
The atmosphere of that's class little bit different because only consist 10 members include me and Putu (she's my classmate since we were in basic class).
In the basic class I was teached by Miss Arista for speaking 1, Mr Hendi for speaking 2, Mr Arifin for pronounce, and Mr Mujib for Grammar
and for my new class I was teach by 3 tutors, i.e Mr Smiley for Speaking 1&2 (He always smile of course), Mr. Ali for pronounce, and Mr Isnan for Grammar.
at first time entered class, the first speaking class is tutored by Miss Arista. In class we were told to make a short conversation. it was so fun. In the end of class Miss Arista recomend me to move from basic class in to intermediate class, because she said that I actually have got the basic. At first I confused because this was only the first period of the class at the first day. Then I said that I would considered that later, after finishing the first day. Finally I decided to finish first day and would move to intermediate class at the next day.
In the next day, I started my english lessons at pre intermediate class.
The atmosphere of that's class little bit different because only consist 10 members include me and Putu (she's my classmate since we were in basic class).
In the basic class I was teached by Miss Arista for speaking 1, Mr Hendi for speaking 2, Mr Arifin for pronounce, and Mr Mujib for Grammar
and for my new class I was teach by 3 tutors, i.e Mr Smiley for Speaking 1&2 (He always smile of course), Mr. Ali for pronounce, and Mr Isnan for Grammar.
Tomorrow there will be weekly exam, wish Me luck
Byee
Byee
Comments
Post a Comment