Pre-camp : acclimatization

It's been half day of my first time arrived in my camp. I feel so strange and have kind of a undescribable feeling of 'local english' atmosphere. Ya, all of member whether the committees nor the participants isn't natives of english. but mostly they communicated in english. except for me and my roommates maybe. we're all just arrived at the same day and we don't know the rules yet, so tomorrow we'll be informed about do or don't during the intensive english class.

I'm surprised because accidentally I met one of my college's friend here. we're haven't knew that each of us were lived at the same camp. but unfortunately she'll leaving tomorrow.

I feel confuse between I'm actually have ready or I'm not ready yet, to start the class tomorrow.
I have to sleep now because I have to wake up in very early morning.
gut nite,
have a nice dream
😄😄😄

Comments

Popular Posts