Rainy day

Rainy morning strong wind and cold weather just make me feel more lazy doing anything outside home
it's maybe about 20-22 °C
gray scenery, gray road, grain houses and even my room is gray and darker
it's like best time to have a cup of coffee or hot tea 😊😊

This morning as chill as my mind,
I am confuse between a lot thoughts or actually I have no thoughts at all.
The melodies of the dropped rain water make it perfect, the gray color filling my room make it much more dramatic and the cold temperature outside make me more warm inside
I cant describe how I could be fall in love in this situation. I just like rain so much, I like the sound of rain, I like the fresh air after the rain, I like the smells of rain and I like the situation when the rain is showering
maybe I am kinda like a girl who likes rain so much because of mellow situation
when rain came it's a perfect time to collaborate a pair of soft sock, warm jacket, a book and a cup of coffee ☕☕
sounds ridiculous haha

I just  finished my breakfast because I have to take my medicines at 7. since I started consume the medicines I also started eating regularly with certain time. no wonder i gained a lot of weight haha

The rain getting heavier, be prepare for the next step of rain
haha
I hope there won't be a flood
Have a 'warm' day 😁😁

Comments

Popular Posts