Cooking pt. 2

Ok, I got annoyed with my self hmm, precisely I annoyed with this app today
I actually have wrote today's story
but all of sudden this app getting error
hmmmm, I should rewrite it huhu 😢😢

today actually I am trying to cook 'unusual food' why it called unusual?
before I start the story, I would like to introduce the name of my today's food, named 'fettuccine with DIY dressing'
normally we cook pasta with strong Italian taste, but today I made it different using 'what's on refrigerator'
The ingredients I used here were :
1. pasta (fettuccine)
2. garlic
3. onion
4. eggs
5. shredded chicken
6. scallions
7. collard
8. tomato
9. water
10. chilli
etc (I can't remember exactly)
So, the final result of this pasta was like a combination between bakmi, mie jowo, or even mie ayam
😂 😅
But it tasted better because I've made it 😄😄

Comments

Popular Posts