Social media
Nowadays social media is one of the most 'important' thing, just like another fundamentals of life, I think social media also have a really big impact any aspects. By social media, many people have influenced, interested on something. This actually could be a good news or bad news.
Time has changed, most social media also influenced a lot of 'in secured' people. The reality I hate the most is, when a negative thoughts became viral and 'infected' many under aged (mentally) which is mostly unstable.
It's really shocking me when I found such as 'good quote' which is actually tend to be more 'uneducated' word
as if that quote is a best one
(I show under this post)
The things I shocked the most is, most of people agreed with that crazy quote
I feel like, oh cmon man
It's really a big deal, this not good at all
this should be stopped, but how
Social life in social media isn't easy to handle or control.
I do rally hope there are a lot of people who agreed with me
😫😫
Comments
Post a Comment