Rain

The rain knocks on my window,
it hits my heart
With my sore shoulders, I look at my phone and see a text,
“How are you these days?”
My friend’s text gets my emotions going
As I inhale the scent of the wet rain,
I stretch and go to the bathroom
Then I greet myself, half asleep in the mirror
I have no one to meet
but I take a longer shower than usual
Rain is still falling outside the house
I have no where to go but I take my umbrella
And walk outside without a plan
my shoes get dirty,
As if the rain wants its existence to be known
Am I someone who engraved, like the rain,
my existence to you?
If not, am I just someone
who came and went like a rain shower?
(Rain-BTS)

Raining again here, I'm just sitting at my father's working room, enjoy the sound of rain and listening to ballad songs, arranging words I could find to describe my thoughts
How are you?
I hope you'll be alright
have a nice day
🎶🎶🎶🎶

Comments

Popular Posts